GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Having worked in Exterior Vehicle Lighting-I am absolutely amazed those can be bought for that price:22yikes: I would have expected that price to be for each:shock:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Those would look absolutely killer on my '02 Silver!
Wait . . . why would I spend $600 on farkles for an '02? Let me think this one through :shrug:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Would love to get them but these days who has the extra 600 bucks laying around for something like these.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Smoke em if you got em

Okay forum tinkerers and techs. You are tasked with finding an inexpensive way to smoke our lenses.

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,216 Posts
The last thing I want to do is make my headlights darker. :roll: It's a shame there's no off switch for them. Maybe I can get some really dark window tinting put on my helmet shield and windshield as well! :wrong: :joke:

I'd rather spend $600 on 30 tanks of gas.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Several months ago... folks were working out even-steven trades.

If you had a 2012 and wanted the chrome lenses then you would just trade with anyone who had a 2001-2010 lensholder who wanted the darkened ones.

This seems an ideal solution and wouldn't cost anyone anything except the price of shipping.

:)

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I was at WS today picking part.I asked about these "Smoked" light assemblies?.

I was told-They are the "Exact" same thing as the 2012 head lights because they are bought from Honda..
The Lens IS NOT TINTED/Smoked at the listing states.It is clear.

Just passing along what I found out on these.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Okay forum tinkerers and techs. You are tasked with finding an inexpensive way to smoke our lenses.
Just grind them up and put them in a pipe. The smoke may be a bit toxic though.

S

·
0 Posts
At that price I bet they are sold out - This is the land of disposable income. For $5 you can do your own or pay $599
$599 will be the way :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts