GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to Knoxville, I was washing the bike Wednesday morning and found this...

freaked me out!

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
what is it we are looking at?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Kind of looks like a piece of melted plastic that you might have run over or gotten hung up under there.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Me thinks it was your dinner from the Roadkill Cafe! :joke:Kinda looks like it had claws:shrug:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am guessing he is going to let us "stew" with what looks like roadkill for a while.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Remove it.....

I am reminded of a specific episode of M.A.S.H..... Col. Potter takes a look at a leg and tells the orderly to be careful with this man's leg "I don't like that bone sticking out...". He later looks at the X-ray and states that the bone should be removed, he would be better off without it. It was not his.

What ever that was.... It does not belong to the bike, remove it.....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
You don't store your bike on tp of an ancient native American burial ground do you? That sort of looks like a hand.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks like you hit a road gremlin. Nice kill.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Git me outta here!

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
Looks like you hit a road gremlin. Nice kill.
That's what I was thinking.

You got a gremlin bell on that bike?

That was probably a pretty close call for you if parts and pieces of a road gremlin actually got to your bike.

I'd be hanging a couple of extra bells on there just in case you go down some roads with extra thick patches of gremlins.

Or one angel bell usually does the trick at keeping all those pesky critters at bay.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Does it make a noise, or a groan, when you touch it?

·
Registered
19,462 Posts

I think you hit Rocky(the squirrel) I see his little hand

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
"Present"!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Like on the movie (Blazing Saddles) BY BOONE PICKENS.
WHAT IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
You wash the thing way too much. If you had let it go till you got back to Grand Island I'm betting it wouldn't have been there and you would have had no worries. Simple solution in my book. Hope the trip goes well for you Revrunt

1 - 20 of 28 Posts