GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Saturday and the weather over most of the USA is nice. I am stuck at work so I thought I would check out the board and read some post. There are about 460 folks out there besides me sitting behind a computer instead of handle bars. Is everything ok?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Today is Saturday and the weather over most of the USA is nice. I am stuck at work so I thought I would check out the board and read some post. There are about 460 folks out there besides me sitting behind a computer instead of handle bars. Is everything ok?
It is rainning in Kansas as been for a week

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
weather

rode my wing to work one day this week, rain every day, raining again today and suppose to rain tommorrow. Rain is MUCH needed, but too late for this years wheat crop.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cycledude, that's the right thing to do. Enjoy yourself and be safe.
RCD771 I congrats on the new ride, I hope the weather dries up for you.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It's been a Honey Do weekend so far. I'll be riding later today.:doorag:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Rain here in Southern NJ. Did get to ride a little this morning to do some errands.:shrug:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am at work too. This really sucks rocks. The weather is beautiful. I think I feel a sick spell coming on:oops:. Nothing that a good long ride will not cure. Better go before I throw-up at my desk. Outta here ! I feel better already. Have a great day and ride safe.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Raining here in north Georgia, waiting on the battery on my drill to charge so I can hang some new blinds that were on my honey do list. If not raining too hard tomorrow I might go fishing, or I may go riding if not raining at all.:yes:

M

·
0 Posts
rode my wing to work one day this week, rain every day, raining again today and suppose to rain tommorrow. Rain is MUCH needed, but too late for this years wheat crop.
+1 Overcast w/ light drizzle here. Just enough humidity to make the roads slick and yucky.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I am at work for a couple of hours today. On the brigher side I have a job to go, a paid for house and a Goldwing. Life is good and what could be better then of course riding. :thumbup:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Waiting for the roads to dry out from last night's storm so I can go out and break in the new Stones I put on yesterday. The clouds are clearing away to reveal a dusting of snow on the mountain behind the house down to about 7~800 feet above me. Come on, already. This is MAY!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Weather says raining and kind of gloomy here all weekend. Think I might take a nap!

·
Registered
643 Posts
It's been a Honey Do weekend so far. I'll be riding later today.:doorag:
Just finished cutting the grass only took 4 hours. I was getting ready to pressure wash the house , but wife asked if I could weed eat first.:-( Maybe later I can slip in a ride.;)

P.S. Send some of the rain over here.......

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
I fired up my smoker about 2hrs ago and 30min ago placed some Pork Spare ribs @ 250'. In about, 4 hrs we are Making a Mess! During the cooking process, I have 4 acreas of grass to mow, and a 6 pack of BudLight ready!:lol: Gotta Love Country Living.........

·
Mild Hog
585 Posts
I'm struck with lazyness. I got the tractor started to bush hog a field behind my house. That took awhile. Then I noticed it was getting hot and smoking before I started. Then I noticed the freeze-plug missing. Now I'm watching T.V. At the moment I'm worthless.:roll:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts