GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several weeks ago someone had suggested a cleaner that would make wheels look like chrome. But it seems that I forgot to save the site so I could see if it is available in Oregon or if on-line is the way to go. Could someone please repost? Thanks, Don

·
Registered
25 Posts
I use Boms Away and it works great. My wheels look like chrome when I am done, and is easy to apply and remove.

Steven

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, but I don't believe that I have seen this product in auto parts around Ore. The one that was on this site was in a black , tall squirt , plastic bottle.Don :roll:

·
Registered
18 Posts
WHEEL CLEANER

DON I SAW SOME POLISH / CLEANER DOWN AT NC RALLY THAT REALLY WORK IT WAS WHITE DIAMOND HIS EMAIL IS [email protected] AFRIEND TRIED IT I COULDNT BELIEVE THE SHINE ALMOST MADE ME WISH I DIDNT HAVE CHROME WHEELS DAVE

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
The polish you are looking for is made by Busch and sold at rallys by PhazeOne.
I can't find the contact information for PhazeOne, but here is a link where you can buy the polish.
http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_i ... e*na*35904
I've got a half bottle of everything else, including BOM. The Busch polish is just better. No question.
Let me know if you want to buy any of my half bottles, I'll sell them all to you except the Busch. :wink:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I found some stuff made by Amsoil I think it is called Brite Shine and it works great on the wheels.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The one from Busch is exactly the one that I am looking for, thanks for the comeback. Don :lol: :clap2:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
The only thing that worked for me was to powder coat the wheels. Nothing I tried, and I tried a lot, would give me anything remotely resembling clean wheels.

I am thoroughly satisfied with the black powder coat even if it isn't cleaned you can't really tell unless you look close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts