GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I am searching for spare wheels for my 08 Goldwing. Does anyone know what year models use the same wheels?
Your good to go with wheels from 2001-2017. 2009+ Honda started installing TPMS.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Also if you have ABS, make sure that it has the holes to mount the ABS rings. Not sure if all of the early ones (01-05) had the holes but I believe all the later ones do.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Also if you have ABS, make sure that it has the holes to mount the ABS rings. Not sure if all of the early ones (01-05) had the holes but I believe all the later ones do.
Pretty sure all years of front wheels have the holes for the ABS rings. Honda started offering ABS at the GL1800's introduction.

For the rear wheel the ring is between the brake rotor and the hub, so you don't have to worry about holes in the rear wheel.

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
hey,,,,i want to make sure,,,and it sounds like you guys were close to my question:

I still have a brand new Car Tire on an extra rim from my last GW 2013,,, Do any of you know if it will fit the 2018 tour? Are the rear wheels that same size?
NO.:crying:

·
Registered
828 Posts
2013 wheel will fit the 08 mentioned in your original question but NOT the 2018. Tire will fit on the 2018 rim but not sure if other size tires will be better match

1 - 8 of 8 Posts