GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at Wing Ding, 2011, I saw someone with a little set of rollers for his bike. He had his wheel on them and could spin his wheel, polish, or whatever. Anyone know what they are called and where I may buy a set?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.