Registered
1,500 Posts
no wobble here 12,000 miles

Reactions: John Mark Cockrell

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Warning

Troll alert-warning-troll present-warning>:)
NO WOBBLE ON MINE WHAT SO EVER!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
No wobble. Is there a full moon out or what?

Reactions: Kenichi

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Ok, I plead ignorance - what does the "Troll" reference mean?

Also - NO wobble at any speed, 15,000 miles
I also plead ignorance "what DOES the "troll" reference mean??? :frown2::frown2:

Ronnie

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
The way I understand it a "troll" is a person who poses a question just to provoke controversy. Most often a troll is a person who has never been heard from before. ... but in this case it is conceivable that the original poster (OP) does have a wobble and is seeking advice. However, the OP didn't ask for advice. But in his defense, the first thing I would suggest is to replace the tires and come back after replacing the tires and report on the wobble. A defective or bad tire caused by striking a pot-hole or other object in the road can cause a wobble on most vehicles.

·
Registered
368 Posts
None of the new Goldwings have any wobble. If yours does, you better get it to the dealer, being you have a big problem with that bike!

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
no wobble

now 2001-2017 usually develop a wobble without ALL BALLS BEARINGS and suspension mods

Reactions: Roadie

·
Registered
241 Posts
I did a test ride yesterday on a 2018 manual, new at the dealer . We pulled it off the floor and took it out. The front wheel shimmied and wobbled from 70 to 90mph. I dropped it below 70 and it went away. I took it back to the dealer and we looked it over with the service dept. They couldn't find anything obvious, but they did verify the issue.

I think they decided to replace the OEM front tire.

I plan to talk with them on Tuesday when they reopen.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts