GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Notice the color :lol:

Tempting 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
19,462 Posts
I noticed the rear suspension is not stock, travel is much higher than a stock one. Notice how high the rear suspension is

Proves nothing except his wing is a pos

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
trialsman said:
Notice the color :lol:

Tempting 8) 8) 8)

Don't buy any used yellow goldwings. :wink: :wink: :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Crazy Larry--yeah right. Stupid Larry if you ask me. Wonder if he checked his frame for cracks after that video. I would also like to know how much damage he did to his bike and helmet with that thing banging around on the end of his machine. He was also lucky that he didn't drop his bike a couple of times. Thanks but no thanks. I have too much respect for my wing to treat it like that. Ride safe everyone and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Allen H. said:
Crazy Larry--yeah right. Stupid Larry if you ask me. Wonder if he checked his frame for cracks after that video. I would also like to know how much damage he did to his bike and helmet with that thing banging around on the end of his machine. He was also lucky that he didn't drop his bike a couple of times. Thanks but no thanks. I have too much respect for my wing to treat it like that. Ride safe everyone and Merry Christmas!
Saying the 1800 can't handle abuse? He probably didn't drop it because it could be good.

Mike

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Allen H. said:
I am with you but I bet he rented it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts