GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the new 08 navi on election day (trying to do my part in jumpstarting the economy):yes1:

Found this website and have been on everyday reading, learning and laughing. It's helped with all the decisions I've made in regards to all the $$$$$$ spent on the new wing. (utopia,iso pegs,belly pan,spoiler,rack,fog lights,cb,traxxion forkbrace,:22yikes: WHERE DOES IT END??)

Just wanted to say thanks to all on here for the knowledge and entertainment you have provided me the past few months...

COME ON SPRING!!!... ah heck, lets go riding now:excited:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
In a word..... Never;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
:congrats: If you ever figure out when it ends let me know:p I think it ends when you sell it, then starts all over again when you get another one.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Once the weather gets here you can expect to switch the spending over to gasoline, motel rooms and road side eateries. This activity will quickly lead to a new set of tires once you've wore the hide off the OEM's. It really does never end. Thank goodness!

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Congrats and Welcome A Board:thumbup:

G

·
It ends just before you sell it, and then it begins all over again with the new one. Relax, use your credit card and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
608 Posts
WELCOME now let the fun begain:beer3:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts