GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
preferably in GA :lol:. the new C3 looks like a nice helmet, but for the price, I'd really like to try in on and get it sized properly.
Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Chris,

I have, and quite like, a C2. Very comfortable on my head, and the flip-down visor is superb.

I tried mine on at, and bought it from, Bob's BMW in Jessup, MD.

I find that my Schuberth, my Arai and my HJC helmets all fit just a little bit differently.

For a long ride, and on my head, the Schuberth is the most comfortable. JMO.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
They are carried by most BMW dealerships. And priced like a BMW.

Remember, only thing cheap about a BMW is the owner......:joke:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I thought they stopped importing them last year...

·
Registered
19,054 Posts
They are carried by most BMW dealerships. And priced like a BMW.

Remember, only thing cheap about a BMW is the owner......:joke:
I think they have to be with the price of the Beemers upkeep.
BMW = Big Money Wasted

·
Registered
246 Posts
It could be just me. But, I did have one, C-2? Anyways it was a pain in the neck for me, literally on longer rides. I think because of the weight. But, I have to admit it was a well thoughtout design. I got mine at local BMW dealership.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had a flip up Shurberth with the internal sun shield, which was a feature I liked. The problem I found with the helmet was the lack of internal air flow. It was very hot. I suppose most flip up type helmets are not great in that respect because of the design. I was able to try one on at Helmet Harbor in the Phoenix area. Since then I have had a Arei corsair full face helmet. Out of all the helmet's I have had over the years it is the most comfortable. No break in, comfort right out of the box. Also has outstanding inner ventilation.
Good luck, R.J.:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts