GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The days are getting longer, the nights shorter, and it's colder than ice cubes in the ice house, but several members of the MidAtlantic Mob seem to have dropped down a hole.:frown:

Wheels has been silent for over a week; Margarita Will for several days; Bulldog has not been as prolific a poster as usual, and others have been uncharacteristicly silent.:eek:4: Very unusual.

Have "da boys" from elsewhere - maybe south, maybe north - been around and seeking to "expand their turf"?:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: :wrong:

Inquiring minds want to know.:?:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
:shrug:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
They are still digging there way out of the snow and are not sure what to do in this cold weather, they are frozen:popcorn:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Due to some recent "close calls" it was advised that several of the "Family" lay low for awhile. This particular event that was captured on film was alarming to say the least. However, it should be noted that "iced" is the operative word here and now, due to some dedicated Family members, this year's Maryland Blue Crab harvest should be good. They have a few new food sources to chose from.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Oh , there have been several sightings of the boys riding around the area lately and from the way their clothes looked bulked up they may be wearing their bullet proof vests… Why would that be ????

Now that ice is starting to cover most of the areas water the worry about some of the bodies just popping up has been relieved..

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Due to some recent "close calls" it was advised that several of the "Family" lay low for awhile. This particular event that was captured on film was alarming to say the least. However, it should be noted that "iced" is the operative word here and now, due to some dedicated Family members, this year's Maryland Blue Crab harvest should be good. They have a few new food sources to chose from.

When is the driner run

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Excuse me, but as an honorary member, and part of the infamous Florida Felons....I must let you know that I am the Enforcer....so please watch you say about my MidAtlantic brothers and sisters.... :twisted:

·
Registered
822 Posts
TX.report

Hay we have Ice here looks like snow but it is Ice slick as sh-t.
lost 2 days of work because of all the wrecks and traffic tie ups :eek:4:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts