GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected] gmail.com Topic Reply Notification - Anyone else here tired of tolerance?

It did not last 18 hours... :wink: :wink: I wonder why. If it is still there I will apologize as I cannot find it. I have been notified of more messages being there but I cannot find the topic..

Ross

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
I'm sure that Lamont got rid of that drivvel.
I didn't know that David Duke had a Goldwing though.
+1

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
iwing said:
Only thing I'm sure of is I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about. :coffee1:

...but then again I'm easily confused.
Somebody posted a ranting diatribe full of hate language about most of the American sub-cultures and minorities. He was either having a really really bad day, was a neo-nazi klansman, or was a lunatic.
In any event, the person was in need of healing and I hope he finds the help he needs.
Good job Lamont.

W

·
0 Posts
I also notice he lived in Arizona.
Not to start the post back up again, but is it that bad down there or is it the heat.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
No we are not all like that. It is becoming difficult with all of the illegals and their effect on our economy and some tempers are running high with all of the inaction or apathy. Mostly we're just folks. with a live and let live attitude.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
oldguy said:
No we are not all like that. It is becoming difficult with all of the illegals and their effect on our economy and some tempers are running high with all of the inaction or apathy. Mostly we're just folks. with a live and let live attitude.
I've got cousins all over AZ; lot of nice people there.
Bad spots and immigrant problems, just like Georgia.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Well then come out visitin and we'll do some ridin :D

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I am glad the man stepped in an removed the post. There is no place in America for his kind of post. Ever group has its good people and some bad but we cant label them all because of the actions of a few. Stand up for what you believe in but do it with respect

1 - 12 of 12 Posts