GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not need any as of yet, but was just wondering who has the best cost and service for your replacement accessories? Or if you want to get a second set of something, where do most go?

Just thinking, one may not have the cheapest or best price on the units, but their accessory line may be next to none.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlueWing said:
If I were you I would let Jon help you out. Just go to: http://www.goldwinggadgets.com/ Jon has the RAM mounts along with his own. If he doesn't have what you want he can point you in the right direction.
That is true. I have some items on order. I just was curious to where else might be good.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I like amazon.com. The prices are very competitive and although others may beat them by a little on prices, their support and return policy are superior. You can even print postage paid return labels right on their site if need be. Add free shipping (though sometimes I upgrade) and it's a good value for sure.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Cliflyri said:
I like amazon.com. The prices are very competitive and although others may beat them by a little on prices, their support and return policy are superior. You can even print postage paid return labels right on their site if need be. Add free shipping (though sometimes I upgrade) and it's a good value for sure.
+1

·
Registered
49 Posts
I get really fast shipping and great prices from cyclegadgets.com they are located in Indiana.

I have my eye on the electrical connection's fog lamps as my next add-on.

Neihaus Honda in the middle of Illinois is a big Wing part place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts