GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The number to Wingstuff is at the very bottom of each webpage. 800 260-4050. For the short time that i have been on the GW I have only bought from them and have found them to be very knowledgable. In fact I bought my bike from them on consignment. I order everything "will-call". Their location is only a short 20 mile ride for me on the scenic 241 toll road.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
I'm not loyal. I search the internet whenever I wish to buy something, then determine where to buy. Some places are cheaper but once you add in the ridculous shipping and handling charge they are more expensive.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
The number to Wingstuff is at the very bottom of each webpage. 800 260-4050. For the short time that i have been on the GW I have only bought from them and have found them to be very knowledgable. In fact I bought my bike from them on consignment. I order everything "will-call". Their location is only a short 20 mile ride for me on the scenic 241 toll road.
You're about to get flamed by those that think mentioning a competitor is disrespectful to the sponsors of this board. :nojoke:

I've bought things from many different vendors including the board sponsor, wingstuff, RevZilla, LeatherUp, and members of this board. I've only had good experiences. I shop with my pocketbook, and try to get the best price/convenience for my money. Sometimes shipping costs are more than tax, and sometimes I'd rather pay more to have the item quicker.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:cool:
You're about to get flamed by those that think mentioning a competitor is disrespectful to the sponsors of this board. :nojoke:

I've bought things from many different vendors including the board sponsor, wingstuff, RevZilla, LeatherUp, and members of this board. I've only had good experiences. I shop with my pocketbook, and try to get the best price/convenience for my money. Sometimes shipping costs are more than tax, and sometimes I'd rather pay more to have the item quicker.
My goal was not to be disrespectful but instead respond to a post inquiring about the company. I do appreciate this website and I am thankful to the sponsors that help allow for it's existence.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
:cool:

My goal was not to be disrespectful but instead respond to a post inquiring about the company. I do appreciate this website and I am thankful to the sponsors that help allow for it's existence.
Yup, a good board for ideas and misinformation. I've learned a lot, and keep coming back for the madness.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I went to wingstuff while in california & WAS NOT IMPRESSED!!!!! They did not have hardly anything in there showroom!!! Only about 7 helments in stock!!! What a letdown.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts