GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from Capt Denny recently?
With Capt Denny having a Champion trike, and the talk of an IRS Champion, I expected to see Capt Denny posting here.

More to the point, the tradgedy that Bev ( S&W Triker) is going through has me wondering if Capt Denny is aware of her problems. I know that Bev and Capt Denny have met, and I hope that all is OK with the Capt.

Hang In There Bev, you can do it!!

Harry.

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Don.
I was curious only because he was involved in a thread about a month ago where he was given a hard time by a newbie that knew everything about everything. I am hoping that the Capt didn't say 'Enough of this BS' and quit, as he is a valuable member as you know, and we need people like him and you.

BTW, how are you feeling after your heart scare ? I hope everything turned out well for you, but just remember to take things easy !

Thanks again for the feedback.

Hang in there Bev, you can do it !!

Harry.

· Registered
1,569 Posts
I'm here and doing well. I haven't been particpating in any forums since my trip back from Charlotte NC two weeks ago.

I just got word, while on the road, a few hours ago that Bev got hurt and others have been asking for me here on this forum.

I'll catch up to speed about Bev right after I send this off.

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback Capt. I suspected that you hadn't heard of Bev's accident.

Glad you enjoyed the trip to NC. It is a great spot for riding.

Hang in there Bev, you can do it !!!

Harry.

· Registered
1,569 Posts
Harry, its good to hear from you. I kept putting off logging back on the forum due to my schedule and always finding an excuse.

"The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters". :eek:4:

As I would tell my peers and subordinates in the military. So I stand before all you, without an excuse. :rolleyes:

Be strong, Bev!

G

·
Thanks Don. BTW, how are you feeling after your heart scare ? I hope everything turned out well for you, but just remember to take things easy !
Harry.
I am doing pretty well. I am now on several meds. and my sugar level has climbed (as well as my weight), so I am working on it. I hope the weather breaks soon so I can get a little outdoors exercise

· Registered
1,662 Posts
What happened with Bev? I don't spend much time on the board lately, and was not aware of a problem. Can some one pls. give me a thread to read??

Thanks, Larry

· Registered
539 Posts
What happened with Bev? I don't spend much time on the board lately, and was not aware of a problem. Can some one pls. give me a thread to read??

Thanks, Larry
--------------------------------------------------------------

Larry, go to General Board down half way or more to post

"Beverly - S&W Winger down and serious"

look at one of the last 3 or 4 pages and there will be an up date by one of her friends. Doc

Larry, go to last page - Skeeterbeater has posted summary of updates

· Registered
1,662 Posts
Thanks Doc. I almost wished I had not asked. That is so sad. I knew Bev also had a 2 wheeler. I wish she had been on her trike. She was always uplifting. Horrible, just horrible.

Larry

· Squating Member
7,055 Posts
Thanks Doc. I almost wished I had not asked. That is so sad. I knew Bev also had a 2 wheeler. I wish she had been on her trike. She was always uplifting. Horrible, just horrible.

Larry
I understand she sold her trike....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.