GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed that we haven't heard from IB Mike for some time now?? :?:

Well, rumor is that somewhere around the 7th of March, like yesterday, he just might have set foot on that great soil of Davenport, Washington. That's right, he just might be back home now away from all that sand and where he belongs, . . . . so he can start riding again, and I just might get the chance to meet him, . . . cause we are only about 50 miles apart! :D

How about it Mike, . . . have you got a computer hooked up yet? :?: We are waiting to welcome you back . . . . . :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
IB Mike

He should be home unless the aircraft took a dump on him agin, in fact both should be home as they were to fly home together. I'll see you in a couple of months.
roger/orangestreak

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
remember guys Mike has been away from both his SO and his bike for some time now,he's got lots of things to catch up on! :D
Welcome home Mike!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Mike !

Hey Mike....welcome home. :) If any of you guys get over Chelan way, drop me a line. New titanium needs a few miles put on her.

Dog

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
I too expect to hear from him anytime. Last e-mail I got was while he was rushing out of the office to catch a ride home. I reckon he got delayed in transit.

We miss you Mike! And I've got some more rides for you to do!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Im sure IB Mike has got bugs in his smiling teeth as I type this............ Welcome Back IB Mike........... :flg:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I , like Quick draw, heard from him in the last hour or so of his return. Can't wait to hear from him. At least he has a pretty shirt waiting for him. :lol: I know, I know ,he just might be busy.......................
:shock: :shock: 8)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
HEY Y'ALL!

Made it home yesterday, still unpacking.

The plane that was replacing the one I was riding home on broke in Germay and was delayed for 3 days, so we had to wait to leave. Other than that, it was a smooth trip, a 7 hour flight to Germany, 22 hours on the ground there, and then an 11 hour flight home.

Haven't uncovered ol yeller yet... as nice as the weather was yesterday, it was VERY hard to resist... lol

I did dig through part of the stack of boxes I had waiting for me... SPIII, V-1, Belly Pan, amp & speakers, Kury passenger transformer boards... and some other goodies. I've got a lot of work to do! :D

Might get in some riding tomorrow. Carol & I are doing our 20 loads of laundry, trying to get the desert smell out of everything... lol

Look forward to a great riding season with old friends, and meeting some new ones!

Will catch up with y'all soon!
Thanks for thinking of me!

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Glad you made it back with only the desert smell on ya!

I've got to hook up with Ron soon, so he can have my tank plate done for you. Looks like I get the "spare". I'll be ready for the NWP!

·
Registered
168 Posts
WELCOME HOME

And thanks for the great job all you guys did over there.
NOW..... down to business, which way do I go first? North south east or west?????? :D

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Welcome home!

A big Ditto from me also!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Re: WELCOME HOME

paupton said:
And thanks for the great job all you guys did over there.
NOW..... down to business, which way do I go first? North south east or west?????? :D
And thanks to y'all for all your support, it means a lot!

I've got about 12k miles lined up to knock out between now & the end of June... Think that'll get me back in the groove! :D

Y'all are a great bunch of friends!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
David West said:
Mike:

Welcome home!

Did you receive the SPIII Visor I sent you OK?

Take care!
David
David,
My friend I had stuff sent to while I was gone is bringing the boxes to me tomorrow, I'm sure it is in there. I'll be sure and let you know. Thanks!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts