GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now I am getting concerned! Not a peep out of Lamonster in a week and really not a whole lot for a week before that!! Lots of reports of PM's and emails not being answered...

Whatsup? You OK Lamont? On a long refreshing ride somewhere??

We complain a little... (OK A LOT!), but we do miss you! :shrug:

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Sorry I haven't posted much here but I got sick Wednesday night and haven't felt much better since. Turns out I have influenza and pneumonia. The flu part is about gone but the pneumonia is worst than I thought and I have to take it real easy for the next week or two or else they want to stick me in the hospital and I ain't doing that.

I'll keep checking in but won't be posting much till my head clears a little.

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Feel better soon :thumbup:

Take care

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take Care of yourself!

Been there, Done That! Lost about 6 weeks of work and no vacation last year due to ignoring the exact same sort of thing!

I did convince me to drop cigarettes all together, no more social smoking for me either.

I am running out of vices to give up..... I don't even have a six pack in the fridge anymore... :cry:

Get Well!

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Seems Lamont has become a "Lurker" :p:p:p

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Take Care of yourself!

Been there, Done That! Lost about 6 weeks of work and no vacation last year due to ignoring the exact same sort of thing!

I did convince me to drop cigarettes all together, no more social smoking for me either.

I am running out of vices to give up..... I don't even have a six pack in the fridge anymore... :cry:

Get Well!
Damn, life has to be getting pretty boring lately. :joke: :wrong:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I came down with pneumonia the day after thanksgiving. It like to kicked my butt, took weeks to get over it. Hang in there and rest.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Get well Lamont

·
Registered
136 Posts
Many Thanks

Boy, he's got pneumonia and still has the strength to fix board problems for guys like me? Oh, and least I forget...he's also recently come through a round of the flu! Man, my hat is off to you Lamonster.

I do truly thank you for attending to my technical glitch, but more importantly I want you to know that I hope and pray that you recover completely and with great haste!

Metric4me

·
Registered
569 Posts
Get well Lamontster, we miss you

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Get better Lamonster! :yes1:

I had pneumonia back in January and it does knock you off your feet!! :-(

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
I take Silva tabs. they seem to help with me getting sick. I'm usually down 2 weeks +/- per year. Since I've started taking them, I've only gotten a cold, very minor one, for a couple days this year. Might be something to look into. My great Uncle is a great researcher and he's the one that has turned me on to them. I don't think that man ever gets sick and he's 90.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Hope you're feeling better, Lamont. If not, take it easy and get well.

H

·
0 Posts
I talked to him this morning. He sounded a little rough and they have him all medded up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts