GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
They usually end up going for the upper $200 range, I know I had a daily search on eBay for months and finally did get one less than $200. It had a little damage that I was able to work out.

From ronayers.com you can get one new for around $325.

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
Ebay or you might call a local trike convertor

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you believe that a "bare" chrome front just sold on Ebay for $511.00 + shipping? Santa must have given them more cash than me

·
Registered
189 Posts
I took the tour of the Motor Trike plant in Troup Texas recently and they sell new front wheels without tires (some of their trikes get custom front wheels to match the rear) for sale. I did not ask about the price for a front wheel but they will sell the complete rear setup (swingarm, wheel and tire, brake caliper, ect for $350. They have a toll free number on their website http://www.motortrike.com Give them a call.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I just bought a front with a new Metzler on it. $ 250.00 bucks. Going on the front end today!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toyo.........did you do Ebay, or do you know a supplier?? TIA

I'm going to try the trike shop as recommended, but they seem scarce

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
sammisgrammy said:
Toyo.........did you do Ebay, or do you know a supplier?? TIA

I'm going to try the trike shop as recommended, but they seem scarce
Steve got it from a forum member in Texas who was getting away from riding after a wreck. Had to ride to Texas to get it though. I went with him just for the ride. A tad under 2,000 miles 2 and a half days.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trialsman.......Thanks for the reply. It's a bonus when you get what you want and a nice ride too! I'd like to find one that is "shippable" (getting colder and wetter in the north)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts