GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found only a few Texas dealers listed on the Gerbing web site. Are there any more that you can recommend? I am in Abilene and I would like to find some close by....D/FW, Austin, and such.
I would like to try the Gerbings on to check for fit instead of measuring and guessing.
Thanks all.....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to Bob just a few minutes ago and I am planning on heading that way tomorrow morning. I was wondering if any other dealers were around there. Are all dealers the same price on the Gerbings?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

·
Registered
7,040 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought my Gerbing liner from a BMW dealer in Atlanta, GA. I bet most BMW cycle dealers sell them.
Steve,
I am in the middle of "Nowhere, Texas"! What is a BMW? :shrug:

Just kidding guys, but I am a long way from a lot of big dealerships. :shrug:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Other Dealers?

I talked to Bob just a few minutes ago and I am planning on heading that way tomorrow morning. I was wondering if any other dealers were around there. Are all dealers the same price on the Gerbings?
Maxum (Bob) is the only Dallas dealer I am aware of among all the local Honda Power Sports dealers in DFW. I think Gerbing limits the dealerships so the selected merchant is guaranteed sales at retail prices. I have purchased several Gerbing products from Bob, the last being heated gloves for my wife.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts