GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make rear mudflaps for a Motortrike? people that ride behind me say I throw up lots of road grime......

Thanks
Kenny

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Most people buy the Show Chrome or Kury flaps and some even make their own from a truck flap. I believe it will require some fabrication on your part no matter which way you go.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You may try a search for mud flaps which includes this thread.

gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217719&highlight=Mudflaps

Good luck :cool:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Call Motor Trike they have them. They mount to the fender with bolts,,, not my preferred way. I made mine and a bracket. You will have to get under the rear and design a bracket for the Adventure. Mud flaps can be made easy with combine belting from Tractor Supply.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I went through all the searching back in June of this year.

I finally bought a set of heavy duty truck mud flaps and cut them to fit and then glued them on with Marine Goop. Still holding great and cost a little less than $20.00 for the flaps and about $3.00 for the goop.

Mine are not fancy and don't light up but look pretty good if I do say so myself and they work.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thanks for all the replies, I did a search "after" :wrong: I posted the question and read a lot of idea's, I have some thoughts in mind now and another deal I am waiting on pics.

Thanks Again

Thats what I love about this forum :bow:

Kenny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts