GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read a lot about Plexus and want to try it. Who sells it? Local Honda dealer does not and Plexus web site looks like they only sell by case.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Shinhopples carries it. The shipping on one can will be bad. Try and lump it together with other items. It's a popular product keep trying locally.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Both of the Honda shops in my area carry it. I expect most bike shops would. Call around.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Love the stuff, until it went to $20 a can.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Rejex

I get mine off E-bay. 2 16oz bottles at a time for 16. a bottle. Great stuff.

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
PLEXUS is too damn high. I used to use it on everything. Now only the windshield.

I use the HONDA POLISH on the Tupperware.($3.98 on sale) It is not as good as PLEXUS and has to be polished in more or it is greasy compared to Plexus

·
Registered
452 Posts
The Honda shop in Ottawa, IL (Leipold) has it. Big can was @ $16 last year. Good stuff for the windshield, mirrors, headlights, gauge cluster and face shields.

Point the bike in this direction...we'll meet up, head over there, then ride back through Starved Rock and get a burger at Skoog's or Duffy's :cool:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Plexus is too expensive as far as I am concerned. I just go to the grocery store and buy a can or two of Pledge. Works very well on everything on the bike - chrome or plastic.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Texas cycle chrome

I think it is a must, once you try it you won't go back. Somehow cleans and hides the scratches . fast streak free. I thought my shield was hopeless ,but after one use almost like new

·
Registered
21,020 Posts
Plexus was good stuff but they went crazy on the price so i don't buy it anymore, $22 for a can of Plexus is crazy high !!! Honda spray polish for only $5 a can works great :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
210 from Tulsa is 1/2 the price and works just as good or better IMO.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Try Plexall. I've been using it on the airplanes for about 25 years. You can get it at golf cart shops for less than $8.00.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I use this http://tinyurl.com/spray33. It is a little pricey but it lasts a long time. You don't need much because it works really well. Someone usually has it for sale at most Goldwing events. I talked to them at Wing Ding in Knoxville. Their web site has a dealer locator.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I will continue to use novus on my windscreen- it has anti fogging- and Honda cleaner/polish or ice spray cleaner on my painter surfaces. I use plexus for my cd/dvd's only.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My local dealer sells the 13.5 oz Plexus can at $19.99. Wingstuff, if you're not a VIP member sells it at 19.99.

Love the stuff but I'm looking. The Honda polish isn't as good and takes a bit more elbow grease.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts