GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has size 3 (!) feet... where can she find a waterproof motorcycling boot?

David

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
My wife has size 3 (!) feet... where can she find a waterproof motorcycling boot?

David
I don't have a clue if there's a difference or not, but there should be lots of children's riding boots in size 3 available.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a clue if there's a difference or not, but there should be lots of children's riding boots in size 3 available.
She oftentimes finds shoes she likes in children's. But all I can find in children's sizes are motocross-style boots... not touring...

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
My wife needs about the same size and she got some good riding boots from the H.D. dealership

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
If you can't find waterproof riding boots in her size, but find a riding boot in her size that she likes, you could use mink oil to make them very water- resistant/ proof ( depending on the style of the boot).

·
Registered
427 Posts
My wife needs about the same size and she got some good riding boots from the H.D. dealership
The wife is not quite a three but a five and the HD dealer was the only place she could find boots.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
(1) Find any boot that fits.
(2) Pull bread bags over her feet.
(3) Put boots on.
She now has dry feet in the rain.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Heck...if my wife were that small, I'd just stuff her in the saddlebag and not worry about boots ... :lol:

:joke:

Seriously ... since very small women's sizes are very rare, how about shopping through the boy's &girl's motocross stuff ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts