GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are calling for it to be 80* here tomorrow. @Bullet Bob still has his bike apart. No one has called a RTE. HUMMM! If nothing else I guess I'll ride some KY roads and have lunch at Fat Patty's. :grin2: If I would go straight there it is only 35 miles. I'll probably have closer to 120 by then. I would have a lot more but I have something to do first.

My buddy Vettesherp in WI texted me a picture and they have a couple inches of snow and still coming down. :surprise:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I am leaving in the morning for the Rogers Ride-in. You might as well come along. LOL

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am leaving in the morning for the Rogers Ride-in. You might as well come along. LOL
Thanks for the invite Joe. But I have a class in Cincinnati area I have to attend Saturday.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
They are calling for it to be 80* here tomorrow. @Bullet Bob still has his bike apart. No one has called a RTE. HUMMM! If nothing else I guess I'll ride some KY roads and have lunch at Fat Patty's. :grin2: If I would go straight there it is only 35 miles. I'll probably have closer to 120 by then. I would have a lot more but I have something to do first.

My buddy Vettesherp in WI texted me a picture and they have a couple inches of snow and still coming down. :surprise:
Well my friend, it is 32 and snowing here in Michigan this morning. Tomorrow will be in the 60's. Come on Mother Nature, make up your mind. Only 2 weeks until we meet up for the ride to the Glockjock RTE. I sure would like a nice stretch of good days to get my rump in shape for that ride.

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
that bolt I was missing is suppose to be in today. Should have it done today. Bled brakes and changed final drive fluid. Gezzz, think if I washed it, I'd have a total new bike!:grin2:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Thanks for the invite Joe. But I have a class in Cincinnati area I have to attend Saturday.

Tom - you doing a Motorcycle Ohio rider Advanced class on Saturday? .

Jim

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that bolt I was missing is suppose to be in today. Should have it done today. Bled brakes and changed final drive fluid. Gezzz, think if I washed it, I'd have a total new bike!:grin2:

Remember to put brake fluid in!!!! :wink2: >:)

Tom - you doing a Motorcycle Ohio rider Advanced class on Saturday? .

Jim
LOL No, they won't let me use my CT and I don't feel safe running a MT on a Goldwing.
I'll be in Batavia taking a boater safety class. :grin2:

I started in Oh and went into WV (after turning around in someones private drive :laugh:) Then turned west and road some of KY roads and made my way back to OH.

OH

·
Registered
628 Posts
Bob, I've got extra blinker fluid if you need it.
80 degrees today and not an RTE in sight. Guess I'll just have to go to Texas to get fed.

Reactions: Glockjock

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
every time I get on a roll, this gets in the way....:shrug:
Bob, I'll help you drink that! (being the kind of guy that I am/I'll volunteer) I hate to see anything getting in your way.....

Ronnie

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
3 guess who took a M/C ride today, on their OWN bike......:wink2:

And Ronnie, anytime you wanna come over this way, there's a cold one waiting with your name on it. Well, THAT one may get consumed but I'm sure I can find others

1 - 11 of 11 Posts