GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay it looks like the weather is going to be nice enough for most of us to do this ride...
And it looks like there are a few of us from the Central and Eastern Pa area that want to meet up and ride over together...
For those in the Lebanon and Harrisburg area, we could meet up at the Truck Stop at the Frystown exit on I 78 and then head over 78 to meet up with those from the eastern areas,,,
Any other idea ???
Let me know and we'll try to get this started...
We'll have to see just how long it will take to get to NJ and then plan for our meeting time here....

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Sounds like a plan,what time bill ????? OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay,
I checked it out and it tells me that we have a 2 hour 20 minute ride to the lunch stop..
So if we meet at 10:00 a.m. at the Frystown Truck stop at the Frystown exit of I 78.. we should have plenty of time to get up to Cabela's around
10:30 a.m. and that evens give a couple minutes to spare....

So anyone wanting to join us,,
We'll meet at Frystown at 10:00 a.m. and pull out from there around 10:10 a.m..
We should be at Cabela's around 10:30 a.m. and pull out from there at about 10:40 a.m.
Hope to see a couple bikes at both locations,,,,,

·
Registered
156 Posts
See you at 10:30 in the Cabella parking lot (?). If I/we miss you guys, we'll catch up somewhere along 78, I'm sure. Looking forward to it and it sounds like quite a few bikes are planning on going.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Bill,lord willing and the creeks dont rise ill see ya at frystown by 10 am and so far my brother is still planning on riding along also,see ya sat am,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
824 Posts
You guys will be coming right past us... Not sure what time we will be leaving prob 11:15 ish... maybe we will catch each other on 78... will anyone be using their CB??

Melissa

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
nj run

Sassy,ill have my cb on,i dont know what channell bill might wanna be on but i usually run channell 7 when in a group cause its usually pretty quiet,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sassy,ill have my cb on,i dont know what channell bill might wanna be on but i usually run channell 7 when in a group cause its usually pretty quiet,OLE YELLER MBG PA
Okay,,
Channel "7" it is then,,,,
Sassy,, what exit would you be getting on ???

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Okay,,
Channel "7" it is then,,,,
Sassy,, what exit would you be getting on ???
Route 33, next to the last exit in PA, exit 56 I believe...
Maybe we'll hang on the 611 ramp and wait for y'all..

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Route 33, next to the last exit in PA, exit 56 I believe...
Maybe we'll hang on the 611 ramp and wait for y'all..
Okay Punkin Dave,, we'll watch for you two as we get closer...

·
Registered
824 Posts
ok I'll be on channel 7.... when you guys past the exit for rt 33 (exit 72 i think) start calling on the CB...

Melissa

·
Registered
129 Posts
Any reason I shouldn't bring a 10 YO? If I leave him home he may disown me.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any reason I shouldn't bring a 10 YO? If I leave him home he may disown me.
There's no reason why he couldn't come with you....
BRING HIM !!!!!!!!!!
If you don't bring him the group will disown you

·
Registered
129 Posts
26 friggin degrees in Morgantown, and me without the comfort package. Should be interesting! Poor Nickie has no idea what he's in store for. :lol:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those of you from Pa. that didn't go to the N.J. lunch run,,, you missed out on a GREAT meal and a fun time....
I wasn't sure at first we were going,, but,, I'm so glad we went,, and it was that good and worth it, that we were talking on the way home about when we could go back again...
Honda John did a GOOD job by picking Harolds...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts