GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to learn how to post pictures on these boards and have been searching and reading the instructions. Believe I understand what to do, but am not clear on where to upload them so the photos can be accessed for posting.

I see the BBR site is where a number of members store their photos, but am interested if there are other sites some of you would recommend. I am hopeful of finding and easy to use and simple to understand instructions location for uploading my photos.

Would appreciate suggestions as to what works for some of you. Thanks in advance for all responses. :D

Todd

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
There are many out there to use.........and your choice will depend on your planned usage.

Many use Photobucket due to it's cost---FREE. It is a great site for low traffic users.

I enjoy and use Smugmug. Yes, there is a cost involved, but it is one of the few sites that allow me to store unlimited full-resolution files.

Do a 'google search' and you will see that there are quite a few out there.

Good luck........

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
What internet provider do you use? Alot of providers also have free photo storage, such as comcast.net. Yahoo photos also allow free storage.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hedo and Lyon, thank you for your suggestions. I appreciate you taking the time to post them. :D

Todd

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
"picturetrail" is another.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts