GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can use this thread to post where and when we are riding this coming season. We can use it as a bulletin board of sorts instead of starting a new thread everytime we might want to group up and save a whole bunch of Hals' bandwidth. Such as:

01/31/09 (a large date will make scanning the posts much faster)
"Lori and I will be riding up to Dairy Queen in Vincenness at 9 AM and then headed to Evansville for some Shrimp ****tail with Burgers and Fries and a cold one at Fast Eddies."

Anyone wanting to PM the poster and/or add comments could do so to coordinate travels.

Quick, easy and darn near painless. When everyone gets use to taking the little time it takes to post and check back a couple of times before blast off, we could really have a convienient means of meeting up. Just an idea that is open to comment.

Bradford

· Registered
261 Posts
I'm up for it. Will make my wife happy to be able to plan on when she can go riding. After missing all last summer, she is ready to ride once the weather breaks and we can get on the road. Me, I'm just waiting for the ice to get off the roads to go riding. After the 17.5 inches we just received, it may be a while. Need a decent rain to wash the roads, and get rid of the salt that is clinging to the road.

5Ross and others (including me and my wife) are planning on going to Squealer's BBQ sometime in July. I don't think the date has been set yet, but I'm sure Ross will pick a day and we'll be riding up to Mooresville for some good food and fellowship. I know I'm looking forward to it. Hope to see some of you all there.

I'm also planning on riding over to the Quad Cities in August for my wifes graduation from the leadership prgram in which she is enrolled. While I'm there, I hope to be able to take in a minor league ball game and play some golf.

· Registered
5,526 Posts
I'm up for it. Will make my wife happy to be able to plan on when she can go riding. After missing all last summer, she is ready to ride once the weather breaks and we can get on the road. Me, I'm just waiting for the ice to get off the roads to go riding. After the 17.5 inches we just received, it may be a while. Need a decent rain to wash the roads, and get rid of the salt that is clinging to the road.

5Ross and others (including me and my wife) are planning on going to Squealer's BBQ sometime in July. I don't think the date has been set yet, but I'm sure Ross will pick a day and we'll be riding up to Mooresville for some good food and fellowship. I know I'm looking forward to it. Hope to see some of you all there.

I'm also planning on riding over to the Quad Cities in August for my wifes graduation from the leadership prgram in which she is enrolled. While I'm there, I hope to be able to take in a minor league ball game and play some golf.
I was thinking that maybe sometime in May we could zero in on a date for that. That way people would have a pretty good idea of what some of their summer plans entail. I do know it will NOT be the weekend of the 4th.. There is already too much traffic that weekend to plan on a trip like that.

· Registered
261 Posts
Ross,

Pick a day and we (or just me) will be there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.