GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen or heard anything from Big Ugly in months. I remember him posting something about a personal problem back in the summer. I sent him a PM in August and it has yet to be picked up. I hope he and his family are OK. Does anyone know? Just concerned.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Big Ugly

Good point.
I just sent him a direct note. Hope everything is OK. There were some medical issues.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hello RRIXX,

Thanks for asking about me. I'm still here. We have spent the summer dealing with a medical issue that came to light during CatsCade, but hope to have it under control soon.

BigUgly

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BigUgly said:
Hello RRIXX,

Thanks for asking about me. I'm still here. We have spent the summer dealing with a medical issue that came to light during CatsCade, but hope to have it under control soon.

BigUgly
Delighted to hear it as I'm sure everyone on the board is. Your extended family was just worried.

Rick

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
I've been watching this thread too. Good to hear from 'Big Ugly!!. I hope all is well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks Hedo,

Since we returned home from CatsCade, every minute has been spent helping Mrs. BigUgly fight the Big Fight and it looks like she's winning right now so it hopefully won't be long before I can spend some time here spewing some sarcastic wit.

BigUgly

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Good to see you here, Tom. I hope the fight goes well for you and the Mrs. We've missed you!

Becky

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yes I missed ya also. Hope all will be better soon. Both of you will be in my thoughts.

Come on Cats-Cade,
Glenn

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I too am glad to hear she is doing well. You folks take care and we'll see you on the road.

·
Registered
977 Posts
It sounds like BigUgly will need to dust off the 'rice burner' and get out on the highway to clean out the pipes; and distribute cooked rice, along the way, ahead of the Gold Wing wannabes.

We're extremely pleased to hear the promising news. Accept our warmest regards.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Rich and Becky, Buster Crabbe, Polecat and HMan,

Thanks for thinking of us. Mrs. BigUgly is doing a little better now.

I have only put around 500 miles on the bike this summer, and that includes what we did at CatsCade, so there is a lot of catching up to do.

Oh and did I mention that Buster Crabbe is damn sexy.

BigUgly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts