GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Robeth in awhile? I haven't seen him post in a long time. Is he doing OK? Is he still riding a motorcycle (see now this is motorcycle related)?

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Looks like he posted as recently as yesterday.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wheels. I guess I just haven't noticed him online and was concerned about him.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
He is somewhere, doing something SAFELY

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
I am still waiting for him to REALLY Retire!! LOL Not Retire and change his mind!
Yeah. He claims he's gonna move to Chattanooga when he retires. If he ever retires.
Hey, guys!

Thanks for the concern.

Yeah, I'm still here. I've been busy with family for a couple of months and it's been HOT! So, I haven't been on the bike much.

I did take a local ride a week ago Saturday, but it sure was a warm day! In fact, it was so hot the smart folks stayed home!

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289664

As for retiring to Chattanooga, that is still the plan for 2012. My time is up next July 1. I'll actually have 30 years of Naval service in January, but can work until July. The bride is chomping at the bit to move to Hamilton County to be closer to the grandbabies, so we'll be there!

I don't post as much now as in the past, but I'm never far away.....I check the board daily.

Post safely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts