GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He didn't show up for pie tonight. Cycledude and I decided he probably had a flat tire. I was watching for him all the way home but didn't see him sitting along the road anywhere. I don't know what else could have kept him away.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
He posted on the other thread, that SWMBO had other plans for him tonight . . . . .

:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Cycledude and I decided he probably had a flat tire. I was watching for him all the way home but didn't see him sitting along the road anywhere.
Not a chance
He posted on the other thread, that SWMBO had other plans for him tonight . . . . .

:shrug:
Savvy
Women
Make
Boys
Obedient :lol:?

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
seems like George miles have really dropped off simce the car tire ?

once again pie night was great ! wow 3 pie nights thats a little 1100 miles for pie :thumbup:

got to ride in some heavy rain on the way home, rain gauge says over 2 inches here, my new Pinlock face shield worked GREAT, absolutely no fogging !

the free Wendorf boots kept my feet dry and the free rail32 moto tire still is not wornout, thank you Jwen and rail its very much appreciated :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Oh if you only knew
once again pie night was great ! wow 3 pie nights thats a little 1100 miles for pie :thumbup:
keep riding and you might catch up
got to ride in some heavy rain on the way home, rain gauge says over 2 inches here, my new Pinlock face shield worked GREAT, absolutely no fogging
Face sheild is good news
the free Wendorf boots kept my feet dry and the free rail32 moto tire still is not wornout, thank you Jwen and rail its very much appreciated :thumbup:
moto tires are either outside wood burner food or for you ;):nojoke:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Close Rail . . . but it stands for . . . .

She
Who
Must
Be
Obeyed

:lol:

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
moto tires are either outside wood burner food or for you ;):nojoke:
if anyone has use for some FREE wornout moto tires let me know because i counted them the other day there are over 40 !!! :22yikes:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I got ten I can add to the fire . . .

Let me know quick, as they are loaded in the truck and destined for the landfill real soon (easy now, they recycle them there.)

·
Registered
121 Posts

got to ride in some heavy rain on the way home, rain gauge says over 2 inches here, my new Pinlock face shield worked GREAT, absolutely no fogging !

1100 miles for pie at lets say 43 miles per gallon with $3.69/gallon gas is roughly $94. Figure you could eat 2 pieces per visit = $15.73 per piece of pie:22yikes:. Riding the wing and meeting up with good friends....PRICELESS!:thumbup:

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
1100 miles for pie at lets say 43 miles per gallon with $3.69/gallon gas is roughly $94. Figure you could eat 2 pieces per visit = $15.73 per piece of pie:22yikes:. Riding the wing and meeting up with good friends....PRICELESS!:thumbup:
wow almost $100 worth of gas ! please don't remind me, just ignoring that fact was working pretty good !!!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I heard somewhere that installing a car tire helps your love life. I guess that would explain why Georges miles have dropped off and why he couldn't make it to Friesland.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
hmmm, didn't help me . . . .:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
That FACT will help me in the milage race ,thanks Gary :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I heard somewhere that installing a car tire helps your love life. I guess that would explain why Georges miles have dropped off and why he couldn't make it to Friesland.
Your close Ken , once your on the Darkside you love life :yes1:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wow I didn't think anyone would notice. Took wifey to eat on bike. Seems she wants to ride more often than before. That changes my plans some. Hmm mabe car tire not a good thing.....lol

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Wow I didn't think anyone would notice. Took wifey to eat on bike. Seems she wants to ride more often than before. That changes my plans some. Hmm mabe car tire not a good thing.....lol
I think you are coming around now George!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts