GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I'm about to have a new '18 airbag repainted, and am starting to compile a list of accessories to have added to the bike while its all apart.
I'm thinking a Traxxion suspension upgrade/grab handles/trunk setback kit, trunk spoiler/cargo rack/brake light/trunk interior light, fog lights, and Pakit Rak.
What items would you have installed during this extensive disassembly period if it were your bike to prevent re-doing the disassembly at a later date?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
that should about cover everything! are you changing colors? if so, what color? why the paint?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I'm changing color because I'm not a fan of the red the airbag model comes in for both '18 and '19 model years.
The color is Organic Green from House of Kolors - LINK

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hi,
I'm about to have a new '18 airbag repainted, and am starting to compile a list of accessories to have added to the bike while its all apart.
I'm thinking a Traxxion suspension upgrade/grab handles/truck setback kit, trunk spoiler/cargo rack/brake light/trunk interior light, fog lights, and Pakit Rak.
What items would you have installed during this extensive disassembly period if it were your bike to prevent re-doing the disassembly at a later date?
Me, I would install everything. Why take the Tupperware off again.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Must Haves:
Luggage Rack.
LED Brake Light under rack.
LED Trunk Light.
(requires one trunk sub-harness).
LED Fog Lights and attachment kit.

Nice To Have:
Homelink Garage Door Opener.
LED Entry Puddle Lights.
Extra USB Cable in Saddlebag or Trunk.
XM Antenna.

Extras:
Trunk Mat.
Saddlebag Mats.
Trunk Luggage Bag.
Saddlebag Luggage Bags.
Half Cover.
Guardian Helmet Locks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'd recommend installing some Goldstrike products!

Take a look: https://www.ciro3d.com/goldstrike

;)

I just might!
But first, can you tell me why your Trunk Light and Saddlebag Lights use RED turn signal lights while your Filler Panel Lights and Fork Mounted Nav Lights use AMBER lights?
Why not have the turn signal lights all the same color?

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
You should save a lot on accessory installation labor, go for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts