GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To purchase a new Goldwing from and also has a good reputation in their service shop.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Lawrenceville Honda :thumbup: Bought 3 bikes from them, had good experience's.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I've heard lots of good reports on Lawrenceville Honda. Never been ther though. I use the Canton Motorsports....or sumum like that. They have a pretty good bunch up there. At least they did when I was there last for tires. I think lots of dealerships have a pretty good turnover seems to me. Sorta like a box of choclates.............:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
lawrenceville honda, friendly, cost effective, good service since May 05. Bought new wing from them, happy with discounts on bikes and extras.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Lawrenceville Honda :thumbup: Bought 3 bikes from them, had good experience's.
+2....just bought my wife an '09 Silverwing from there. Good dealership. Ask for Jodi and tell her I recommended her. She will fix you up.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I will vote for Lawrenceville Honda also
I have tried buying several bikes from what was Motorsports Honda Canton now called Cycle Nation and selling other brands too and never was able to come anywhere near the price and how nice they have been at Lville
Because of the distance though I have gone to Canton for parts and service and only once had a problem with an employee that ignored me to chat with friends when I was next in line.
They also have a good website http://www.lhyonline.com/
Cableman

·
Registered
143 Posts
Gotta go with Lawrenceville Honda - bought 2 of my last 3 bikes from them - good prices & service. Highly recommend them.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts