GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 level 2. I keep reading about a GYZ20L and a higher capacity Yuasa GYZ20HL. Does the HL for sure fit? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
If you go to the Yuasa website you will find a lot of great info about batteries in general as well as what they recommend for your motorcycle. They also have an excellent tech manual that you can download. yuasabatteries.com

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you go to the Yuasa website you will find a lot of great info about batteries in general as well as what they recommend for your motorcycle. They also have an excellent tech manual that you can download. yuasabatteries.com
Yeah... They only recommend the GYZ20L but pretty sure I have heard that the HL fits just fine. Think you only need to flatten one cable connector a little.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah... They only recommend the GYZ20L but pretty sure I have heard that the HL fits just fine. Think you only need to flatten one cable connector a little.
Went ahead and ordered the GYZ20L from The Moto Part Hub Companies. I never got a response from this site and The Moto Part Hub had a great price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts