GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 2010 Audio model GL so no CB but wanting info on best headset mic option to listen to stero and to talk to passenger.

OldSalt
Bartlett TN

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am using the J&M Performance series headset for the Nolan 103, which I really like. I highly recommend that you get yourself the JM GL1800 CB, Volume, Mic On/Off Passenger Control if you are planning on doing a lot of 2 up riding and using the intercom. It is one of the best additions I have made to the bike. It allows your passenger to turn off their mic while still being able to hear you. It gives them their own volume control and because of the mute feature, that hideous wind noise is eliminated. It also gives them a push to talk button for the CB (if you have one installed)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I highly recommend that you get yourself the JM GL1800 CB, Volume, Mic On/Off Passenger Control if you are planning on doing a lot of 2 up riding and using the intercom. It is one of the best additions I have made to the bike. It allows your passenger to turn off their mic while still being able to hear you. It gives them their own volume control and because of the mute feature, that hideous wind noise is eliminated. It also gives them a push to talk button for the CB (if you have one installed)
:agree:
I installed one, and the mute switch is nice, or you can have the passenger's mic "live" all the time if you wish. The volume control is an added feature. To rid the wind noise, I just fitted the foam wind guards on the mic's and problem solved. We use full face helmets, so that reduces the wind noise too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts