GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the Tulsa extra tall tinted and love it.

Tom

G

·
0 Posts
Billy, I have the Tulsa windsheild /w vent, tinted. I have had it for over a year and feel that it is a great improvement for me. No more helmet buffeting and great at providing protection in the rain. I have no experience with the other sheild, but highly recommmend the Tulsa.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
You won't go wrong by getting the very best windshield there is. TULSA is on both the bike & trike. We love them. Great quality & service.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Billy,

A windshield can be a very personal selection for the wing. What works for one, might and probably is terrible for another.

I know I didn't answer your question, but I hoped to let you know that there are so many variables between riders, that there is no universal "BEST" windshield.

Bulldog

·
Registered
267 Posts
Agree with as coments so far just one suggestion check the Cee Baily site for a little different shape and heavier construction they look very much like the OEM from Honda but they have tint colors and vents built in and will make the unit 1", 2", 3" or 4 inches taller as per your request.

Good hunting.

Buck Yellow Wing :lol: 8) :lol: :goflag: :yw1: :22yikes:

·
Registered
384 Posts
windshield

Billy,
Give me a call, I'll be glad to explain the differences.

By the way, we use the same thickness material as the Cee Bailey and the vent we use can be closed, plus we now have the 1800 windshield available the fits the 04 Vent, we also have the 04 Honda Vents available.
Hal has these in stock, or should have this week.
Allen/Tulsa
800-824-6566

G

·
0 Posts
I have the Tusla XL tinted. The quality is great and I have no problems. Just 1 worry. I am 6'3", the slope of the windshield is pretty close to my forehead. To bad the windshield isn't curved upwards the last 6".

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
The Tulsa shield does not work with the factory shield adjusters. This important tidbit of information doesn't get mentioned much, but should be.

·
Registered
384 Posts
windshield

TW,
To do that would create a significant amount of distortion and reduce the effectiveness of the aerodynamics of the windshield.
We understand what you are saying, but, we tried that long ago.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Allen/Tulsa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts