GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bringing some different types of LED lights with me, and if you are interested let me know.
I'm giving them away, and can be used on your bike or trailer.
I also have some other items, stainless valve stem caps, and waterproof toggle switch covers.
Just get with me sometime over the weekend and see what you might like. I do have some of them on my bike, and you can see what they look like.
See ya soon!

Fred

·
Registered
20,944 Posts
OK i will bring along a few steering stem tools, save $5 shipping by buying direct for $30

so far it looks like great weather for the weekend

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
great now i can charge both of youall for a venor permit

sounds like me and polecat are going to be eating for free

woopie

·
Registered
414 Posts
Loren,
I thought you told them Pole Cat was coming and the response was he was going to be charged double. Cycledude is just bringing one of those stem tools to give away as a door prize (yea you think). :lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
GL Gene said:
Loren,
I thought you told them Pole Cat was coming and the response was he was going to be charged double. Cycledude is just bringing one of those stem tools to give away as a door prize (yea you think). :lol:
actualy there was a chineese buffet in madison that the waitress came over to me, after about 4 plates, and said

you eat enough, you go now

too bad they closed years ago, or i would take you, me and the polecat there, and see if we could break them

·
Tattooed Freak
510 Posts
deucalion said:
I'm bringing some different types of LED lights with me, and if you are interested let me know.
I'm giving them away, and can be used on your bike or trailer.
I also have some other items, stainless valve stem caps, and waterproof toggle switch covers.
Just get with me sometime over the weekend and see what you might like. I do have some of them on my bike, and you can see what they look like.
See ya soon!

Fred
alway need more light LOL
i'll take a look at waht you got

what time are you leaving friday???

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully we will be leaving around 9:00-10:00 am, but have to take the dogs to the kennel, and make a couple of local stops on the way. Wife needs her meds, and a few items.
We plan on taking Hwy 33 there, it's a nice ride with some nice scenery.

Fred

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
It Finally here!! Can't wait to see everybody tongiht! Loren, any offical plans for dinner tonight or are we playing it by ear? I am hoping to get in about 6:00, that is if I can get off work on time (fingers are crossed).

Barry & Margie

·
Registered
234 Posts
There will be 5 of us pulling in somewhere around 6-6:30, and I know we'll be hungry!

·
Registered
478 Posts
friday night fish fry

here's what Loren has posted before

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no matter what time is discussed, someone will not be able to make it, so lets just make one and whom ever is avaible, thats great

anyone whos at the mayflower at 730, and cares to go eat, join the convoy

anyone who cant quite get there

heres the info

ESSEN HAUS

its on hiway 13 exactly down town, highway 13 is the main street

from the mayflower, turn right on 12

follow that until you meet 13

take a right on 13

go across the wisconsin river bridge, and its the 4th block after the bridge on the right side

parking on the street and also in the public lot direcly behind

its about 2.5 miles from the motel

and for those who dodnt like fish frys, the essen haus has about 30 menu choices , they are famous for their wed and friday fish

even if your not hungry, stop by for a beverage and some more bs

there should be plenty to go around

REEDSBURG WI

John :twisted:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Re: friday night fish fry

dodgeboy said:
here's what Loren has posted before

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no matter what time is discussed, someone will not be able to make it, so lets just make one and whom ever is avaible, thats great

anyone whos at the mayflower at 730, and cares to go eat, join the convoy

anyone who cant quite get there

heres the info

ESSEN HAUS

its on hiway 13 exactly down town, highway 13 is the main street

from the mayflower, turn right on 12

follow that until you meet 13

take a right on 13

go across the wisconsin river bridge, and its the 4th block after the bridge on the right side

parking on the street and also in the public lot direcly behind

its about 2.5 miles from the motel

and for those who dodnt like fish frys, the essen haus has about 30 menu choices , they are famous for their wed and friday fish

even if your not hungry, stop by for a beverage and some more bs

there should be plenty to go around

REEDSBURG WI

John :twisted:

Yeah - what he said!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts