GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While out on my Wing this morning (see how I made this appropriate) I could not help but thinking that this board is the greatest place on the Web.

I know that we all have our differences in opinion and be they based on either personal or religious reasons or beliefs and we all can admit to a couple of things together. We are all very fortunate whether through Shear Luck, Financial Planning, Calculated Risks, or just the Understanding of our Significant Other, and we are some of the luckiest people on the planet.

We enjoy the sport of motorcycling (even though there may be differing opinions on brands, chrome and speed of color) together and we together make this board work for us all. When it comes down to it I personally know that every board member would come to the aid of another board member in their own way, and that is what this is all really about.

So please continue to post your views, opinions, beliefs, information, tech reports and anything else that you feel will help another or just be good general info for all as I for one may learn something from your post and I am always open to changing my views with your help.

As I believe Hal stated we can all read and respond as long as we have a thick skin, that by the way is another benefit of this board, as our skin thickens it may help us fight off a case of road rash!

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
KCButch,

Here...here.... :beer2:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
You should pay attention to the road and not think about us while you're riding..........what are ya? .....retarded? :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep , im one of the biggest retards on the board as you can tell, since I keep posting stuff here that gets me in HOTH2O!

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah, this is really great place, I like everybody on this list.

Except Polecat, he's always got some smarta$$ comment or another...

and RRIXX, always the joker.

Oh and Dorian_Blue, "Look where I've been and you haven't."

and Fred H. I can't stand him. Thinks he's Mr Smartypants.

And Verdayne. "Blah, Blah, Blah Chrome, Blah, Blah, Chrome... Hey look, my wife is washing my bike."

Don't get me started on Yellow (faster than a speeding sportbike) Wolf.

And Tom Finch, You make a great trailer, We know, We know. Stop trying to prove you are such a nice guy by helping people with other trailers.

While I'm at it, I'll add Lewis, or shall we say Lucas, from Electrical Connections. Thinks he invented "Plug and Play".

I quit MN_PearlBlue in a different thread.

And Hal, he's the worst of all, if it weren't for him I would be able to retire early.

So it's a great place here except for these losers and a few others I can't think of right now.

:wink:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Matt I know what you mean and you forgot that KCButch guy who stirs the pot with things like askin folks to chip in for downed riders and things like that, boy is he a jerk!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

Please no one get offended by this post as it IS ALL IN FUN!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts