GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, it's time!!!!!! Time to get back to the fun that drew me in to this board back in 2005 when I first got my bike and started to learn what riding a bike was ALL about!!!!! While an ugly rumor, it was Cats-Cade where I learned what "really happens" in a stairwell at a MC event.

Who, of the original "Thrown into the Bar Gang" (not to be confused with Spanky and the Gang), will be there??? Who plans to challenge Clarkster on the "How Far Can YOU Walk on Your Hands" Challenge (If you know what is good for you, be wise to put your money on the short guy.) ;);)

Who will be first to get their face plastered on U-Tube this year. (I can tell you who DOES NOT WANT TO).

So, don't be chicken (there are no choices here). Post up!!!!:thumbup:

YES, on the General Board where most of "our" fun posts showed up and caused that smile to creep over your face again, and again, brining back some great memories that are/were strictly related to a fun time, shared by fun people, who each enjoy riding a BIKE.

So, the challenge is on, the shoe has been dropped, and don't make me feel the need to kick anyone in the pants, cause I still got a size 14 I picked up down south, and a heavy hand.

It's not too late for some of you newbies to sign up and see for yourself what a battery powered blender can do, RRIXX's PIA lights, and maybe, just maybe, the OLD GIRL herself, CHIXX will join us.

So let's get back to business and show just how many pages a good old fun biker event can generate. I have missed a few good rallies already, but have put my foot down and don't plan to miss this one.

Look for me, I'll be the one who is first out on the parking lot with a chair to secure a good parking space. WHO's WITH ME????:thumbup:

·
Registered
819 Posts
You know I'll be there!!!!! Wife in tow.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Two please!!!!
Sassy and I...
Bungee cords will be carefully stowed...

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Well I wasn't there for the "throwed into the bar" but we were there for the "07" Cats-Cade. And did get to see first hand the incident that caused someone who will remain nameless to be put on Youtube... Somehow that youtube video got pulled,, I haven't been able to find it....
And the blender,,,, what a blender,,,,And I've been informed that it will be there again and will be tested on Thursday night....
And I'll make a bet with you that I will beat you up to the parking lot and get a better seat,,, As a matter of fact my "butler cup" and I will be sitting in the parking lot WAITING for you and your size 14 to finally get there..(update)(was justed informed that I'm not allowed to use "butler cup" for drinking) lol
Looking forward to getting up to Cats-cade......
And I haven't heard any more from that Bulldog fellow about a cookie contest,, I think he may be running scared :eek:4:and forgot about it....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mr Wheels,

Since I am always on my best behavior, I have no knowledge of all this throwing and towing stuff. Perhaps I was in the rest room when all of this took place.

You are correct Sir, that it is time for all of us to have some fun. We have all had a very rough recent past.

As for Mr. Pop in Stale, I don't give him a second thought about the goodies that Patti Crocker and Marvelous Meesh are going to bake up for "Some" of us. That is, as long as bill stays out of the kitchen, and allows the Ladies to work their magic.

I do believe that the Vagabond, Mr. CJ is back on the job and the dinner sign up is now on the Catscade web site. I need to check in to see why we can't take checks for those without paypal. Perhaps Mr. Pro Bono, our under payed legal rep can shine some light on this.

I am ready for a party! Work is over rated.

Bulldog

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Joe,

You know that Meesh and I Love you to death. I just hope that you are bringing an Interpreter with you. Seems both you and I seemed to be talking in tongues down at Applecade.

Perhaps Radar contact can help you and I communicate. He seems to have become a Yankee-Reb over the Years. I think our Govt sent him to school on the taxpayers nickel.

Joe, I will have my bike in inspection order when you show up. I just purchased 10 cases of the "Old Honda Shine" so that you can get to work on yours. I might even hep ya out a bit with some ideas, influence and some good tips....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I promise to be there and NOT DO ANY PARKING LOT INSTALLS or FIREMANS PARK WORK:

..but do plenty of this:

and if it starts to rain, I will have my umbrella ready!

CATS CADE 2009 - Here we come!!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Haven't miss one yet!! I'll be there. Are you and t. Roy going to attempt to break your speed record? Let the fun begin!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
yes let the party begin ,,,,,now if we can get some one to bring some crabs for the dinner on saturday that would be awesome!!!!

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
yes let the party begin ,,,,,now if we can get some one to bring some crabs for the dinner on saturday that would be awesome!!!!
WOW

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Matt(BCNV) I may show up just to see.......LOL

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Joe, I will have my bike in inspection order when you show up. I just purchased 10 cases of the "Old Honda Shine" so that you can get to work on yours. I might even hep ya out a bit with some ideas, influence and some good tips....LOL

Bulldog
Will that "Old Honda Shine" work on my rim

29 DAYS until the Big Party...............

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
We sure had a blast the time we attended, but we can't make it this year...wheels, do us speedo brothers proud.....oh, I'm sure you will....

Power to the thong!!!!!:bow:

Have fun everyone......:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I love this type of post. Lets have some fun...............

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Joe,

Perhaps Radar contact can help you and I communicate. He seems to have become a Yankee-Reb over the Years. I think our Govt sent him to school on the taxpayers nickel.
Ummm.... Mr. Chairman... POINT OF ORDER:

1) FOR THE RECORD... I ain't no damn "Yankee-Reb". I am a thoroughbred Rebel from the great state of Virginia... with a North Carolina & Cherokee Indian pedigree... and DAMN PROUD of it!! :thumbup:

2) The only "school" your Gov't sent this Rebel to on the taxpayer dime to assist me in areas such as these, was the "University of Parris Island".

It was there, where, after many days & nights of being subjected to the orders of khaki & green clad sadistic & imaginative authoritive figures wearing Sergeant’s stripes & 'Smokey the Bear' covers... I learned to improvise, adapt, and overcome any obstacles placed in the way of the completion of my mission.

To further assist me, your Gov't then sent me to various places around the world, so that I could practice my newly-found skills... and in doing so, chose me for the advanced tests. They placed me in airfield towers & behind radar scopes... and had me deal with both, the dumbest creatures on God's green earth (student pilots)... and the 2nd most arrogant creatures (fighter pilots).

Having passed both of those tests splendidly (that's the British influence I experienced)... they then felt that I was ready to be sent to the suburbs of New York City, their most difficult posting... where they have now left me for the past 13 years.

And that, my friends, is how this Rebel from Virginia learned to breach to language & cultural barriers that separate us.

As such... I shall be happy to assist those needing any help in this area. Afterall... as taypayers... you've paid for the service.

8)

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Ummm.... Mr. Chairman... POINT OF ORDER:

1) FOR THE RECORD... I ain't no damn "Yankee-Reb". I am a thoroughbred Rebel from the great state of Virginia... with a North Carolina & Cherokee Indian pedigree... and DAMN PROUD of it!! :thumbup:

2) The only "school" your Gov't sent this Rebel to on the taxpayer dime to assist me in areas such as these, was the "University of Parris Island".

It was there, where, after many days & nights of being subjected to the orders of khaki & green clad sadistic & imaginative authoritive figures wearing Sergeant’s stripes & 'Smokey the Bear' covers... I learned to improvise, adapt, and overcome any obstacles placed in the way of the completion of my mission.

To further assist me, your Gov't then sent me to various places around the world, so that I could practice my newly-found skills... and in doing so, chose me for the advanced tests. They placed me in airfield towers & behind radar scopes... and had me deal with both, the dumbest creatures on God's green earth (student pilots)... and the 2nd most arrogant creatures (fighter pilots).

Having passed both of those tests splendidly (that's the British influence I experienced)... they then felt that I was ready to be sent to the suburbs of New York City, their most difficult posting... where they have now left me for the past 13 years.

And that, my friends, is how this Rebel from Virginia learned to breach to language & cultural barriers that separate us.

As such... I shall be happy to assist those needing any help in this area. Afterall... as taypayers... you've paid for the service.

8)
Hummmm I think Bull Dog is right

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
...As such... I shall be happy to assist those needing any help in this area. Afterall... as taypayers... you've paid for the service.
Hummmm I think Bull Dog is right
Now John...

How many yankees do you know who would ADMIT... IN WRITING... that someone else had already paid for an as-yet to be performed service?

:joke:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We sure had a blast the time we attended, but we can't make it this year...wheels, do us speedo brothers proud.....oh, I'm sure you will....

Power to the thong!!!!!:bow:

Have fun everyone......:thumbup:
You guys will be missed for sure. I will do my best. In the spirit of reaching back into the past, I have once again gotten out my Abs Cruncher and plan to really show off "my lines" while putting some of those "little gifts" I got at Apple-Cade to the test. :eek:4::22yikes: I might suggest that those of you who want to get good pictures stand back just in case there is an industrial accident. I here the elastic in the waist bands were made overseas, and I don't want any trouble.:doorag::thumbup:

Detour, one TITB brother accounted for, now where are the others?

And Yes Bull Dawg, while I have had trouble gearing up for the "other" assignments you have given to me while at Cats-Cade, I gladly accept the assignment of judging the "Bake Off." (TOO LATE HONDA JOHN, na, na, na na.);)

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have been to two Cats Cade's and do not remember seeing anything like Wheels is talking about. I have enjoyed quiet times in the parking lot with friends.
I will bring the chili for Meesh and Nancy ;). I will have some Tn. creek water if anyone wants to try what took Wheels off his feet.
I don't get out much so it will be good to see everyone again.

TnCharlie

1 - 20 of 105 Posts