GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....going to Wings Over the Smokies at the end of this month? I am...hopefully if I can get my new-out-of-the-cast wrist to work.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Wots

Going up on Friday morning. Best wishes for your wrist.

I was raised in Holly Springs, SC.

Ride Safe and God Bless.

Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
Most of Wake Forest is leaving on Wednesday... we have Hospitality Room duty on Thursday.... should be fun.... looking towards a good time.

BTW...if'n you are looking for the pizza party... they will have it for the attendees... but it will look like beans.... and taste like them too!

:cry:

:shrug:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most of Wake Forest is leaving on Wednesday... we have Hospitality Room duty on Thursday.... should be fun.... looking towards a good time.

BTW...if'n you are looking for the pizza party... they will have it for the attendees... but it will look like beans.... and taste like them too!

:cry:

:shrug:

...And don't forget there'll be cornbread with them thar beans. :shock:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I will be there, will be my 25th year going to WOS. Leave Wednesday, be there Thursday. I wants some beans & cornbread. JoeA

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Thinkin' about riding up late Friday, or just coming up on Saturday. Do y'all think we'd still be able to get a hotel as a ride up on Friday?

·
Registered
627 Posts
I booked my room 3 days ago at the Econo lodge and they still had some available. I will be heading up Friday morning.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thinkin' about riding up late Friday, or just coming up on Saturday. Do y'all think we'd still be able to get a hotel as a ride up on Friday?
Maybe if you call ahead or don't mind getting a room 30 miles away.....rooms book up fast for this event. I got the last room at the Comfort Inn and I called a ways back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts