GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the guy on the big Purple Goldwing that travels South on hwy 75 around 6am through Plano Tx ???

I am that Yellow Streak that flew by ya this am.... 8)

and How many on this board are from Texas ??

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
goldwinghen3 said:
I once read something in an outhouse...can I post it on this thread ?
Might not be to your advantage... hehehe.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Mesquite (duh!) here. Unless it was titanium and quite a bit smaller than a Gold Wing, it wasn't me. Come to think of it, the only time I've been north of Garland lately was last Thursday when I had lunch with Brian Black and Shooter (who's gone over to the dark side, by the way - but we still love him, don't we?) up near Al Lamb's.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rockwall, TX...on beautiful Lake Ray Hubbard. :wink:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
We're here in West Texas about 360 miles straight west of DFW, in the middle of the cotton patch. 8)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Shooter (who's gone over to the dark side, by the way - but we still love him, don't we?)

Well, that's good to read.

Seems like that would be a good move for him . . .

at this time.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I'm a displaced Texan living in the SF Bay Area. I still own a home in Willow Park (just outside of Weatherford, near Fort Worth). Work moved me here, which sux, but it pays for the ride.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I wern't bornd here but got here as fast as I could, transplanted "*******"
:flg: :croc: :flg: :croc: :biker: :croc:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I live in a suburb just outside Texas called Florida. :shock:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have to make this Goldwing related, so heee goes :lol:
This Texan Goldwing rider was involved in a terrible accident and dies. When he got to Heaven St. Peter started showing the Texan arround. When St. Peter showed him the pearly gates the Texan Replied,"You should see the gates to South Fork!" St. Peter showed him the Heavenly mansoin, The Texan said "We have outhouses in Texas bigger than that lil ole thing." To everything St. Peter showed him they had bigger and better in Texas. Frustrated, St. Peter took the Texan to the edge of Heaven and pionted down to the fire and brimstone, "Do you have anything like that in Texas?" To which the Texan Goldwing rider replied, "No, but we have an ole boy down there that can put that out for ya."

G

·
Yellow Streak said:
Who is the guy on the big Purple Goldwing that travels South on hwy 75 around 6am through Plano Tx ???

I am that Yellow Streak that flew by ya this am.... 8)

and How many on this board are from Texas ??
Was he a "masked" man with a side-kick name Tonto.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts