GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the address of where to send the Goldwing "07" CB for repair?
Working intermitently, checked ground...still having problem. Only thing I can think of is to send it to a repair guy...but who and where is he.

Thanks....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Working intermitently, checked ground...still having problem. Only thing I can think of is to send it to a repair guy...but who and where is he.

Thanks....
Any large truck stops near you? Many have CB sales/repair businesses.

Here's one in Madison http://www.q5cb.com/

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Gentlemen,
The truck stop listed in WI is actually about 15 klicks from home and we stop there for lunch quite often.

It's great to have a place to ask questions and have folks that have the knowledge and are willing to help.

·
Registered
792 Posts

Thanks....
Before you send it in for repair, are you running an OEM antenna? The reason I ask is I had an aftermarket on mine when I first installed it and it was constantly causing intermittent breaking up in both send/receive modes. Switched to an OEM antenna nad haven't had a problem since. Back in the day, when I ran CBs in my cages, intermittent issues always seemed to be antenna related.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts