GL1800Riders Forums banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Well as far as I know there will be no meet to eat tomorrow, December 1st as no one really suggested a place to meet. And since no one named a location I now have been presented with an alternative activity that will get my attention.

Sorry we could not put something together!

I will be watching for future plans,
harvey
Harvey,

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner. It's been a bit crazy with my schedule lately. And as luck would have it, I am free tomorrow, lol. I still have to give Jay in Fork Union a call to meet up for a cup of coffee. He's just down the road from me.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
We got busy here, & haven't been online, I had to purchase a new truck & picked it up last night.

Harvey, The way I read your post was that you were limited on time for today. I figured another day would be better for everyone.

We will hook up & ride again, I'm sure!

Mark

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Mark,

Congrats on the new Truck! that is always fun! except for paying for it!

I wasn't really short on time I just had to arrange to be back in time to be at the game by 1800. Probably meant I would have attended in a car rather than the bike to be able to go straight to the game.

But it is okay, I am sure my wife will fill the time for me!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've since relocated ...

Morning all -

I just wanted to drop a note in here to say that, thanks to an awesome job opportunity for me, within my current employer, I've relocated to greater Las Vegas, NV.

Cheers // Ian

·
Registered
29 Posts
Morning all -

I just wanted to drop a note in here to say that, thanks to an awesome job opportunity for me, within my current employer, I've relocated to greater Las Vegas, NV.

Cheers // Ian
Lucky *******!!! I thought nova was like hotel California, u can never leave. Enjoy it

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Trail Boss, welcome to the board.
Thanks DJ, finally got released from the Dr after shoulder surgery and was able to take it on a short ride on Monday got almost 70 miles in before work. the trike rides a little different but was a very enjoyable ride.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital July,1955

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Ray, guess your parents were in the Navy? Just curious, is that a magenta wing in your avatar?

·
Registered
64 Posts
New to Goldwings, just got it about two weeks ago after several years on BMW's. I live in Unionville (Orange County) and work in Fairfax. Looking forward to being active in the Goldwing Community.

David

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
New to Goldwings, just got it about two weeks ago after several years on BMW's. I live in Unionville (Orange County) and work in Fairfax. Looking forward to being active in the Goldwing Community.

David
Welcome David. That is a nice little commute you go there. I hope you don't have to do that run everyday.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Welcome Oldbik-er,

I was glad to read that West End meant something other than western henrico! Is it still rural in your area?

I guess I need to go riding out that way a little more. When I was a kid we used to take Rt 60 to go to the mountains and now I use I-64 if I am in a hurry or some other route north of the James River to leave the Richmond area.

Hopefully we can get together and ride some.

harvey

121 - 140 of 154 Posts