GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Buy them.

Don't forget they are "for entertainment purposes only."

And for goodness sake please don't weld on your bearings. That is some good entertainment. :evil:

Of course, I have NEVER resorted to such shadetree tactics when servicing my vehicles and everything I have ever done in my life has exactly followed the OEM service manual and my ASE master mechanic certification!!

These DVD's will not only pay for themselves, but you will learn more about your Wing than you ever imagined. And you willl become very close friends with a great man named Fred Harmon.

A friend that oddly enough, you may never meet in person. But a friend nonetheless. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Buy them.

And for goodness sake please don't weld on your bearings. That is some good entertainment. :evil:

Of course, I have NEVER resorted to such shadetree tactics when servicing my vehicles and everything I have ever done in my life has exactly followed the OEM service manual and my ASE master mechanic certification!!

These DVD's will not only pay for themselves, but you will learn more about your Wing than you ever imagined. And you willl become very close friends with a great man named Fred Harmon.

A friend that oddly enough, you may never meet in person. But a friend nonetheless. :thumbup:
+1

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Very good buy,they have already paid for themself many times over for me,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Buy them.

+1 :bow::bow::bow::bow:
Change one air filter yourself and you have paid for the videos and then some.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I think they are wonderful. The big feature-benefit to me is that they eliminate the fear of the unknown. Once you see Fred do it, you realize that it's not rocket science. You also want to have a real service manual, but between the manual and the videos, you can save a big chuck of change and you can feel like the job was done correctly.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have them...very happy
Changed my air filter a few days ago
it went well...only had three parts
left over...wire ties..oh well.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I see that the disc set now has updates up through 2008. Is it safe to assume that there are little to no changes from the '08s to the '09s?

BTW Fred, Doug Turner says hi. :p

Allen

·
Registered
571 Posts
So far the updates have worked for my 08

1 - 12 of 12 Posts