GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and why is he sitting on our VTX Chopper at the Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Show?

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
Maybe he is just attracted to "yellow"! Great looking bike, can't say much for the Guy sitting on it! <grin> I think he needs to attend more "Q's". LOL... Looking good JR. :)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Hal,

I don't know the gentleman, but I do know the bike (through pictures). You have got one sweet "looking" ride.

Now all I want to know, is how does it handle? And would Paul senior (OCC) ride it.

Looking forward to seeing the "Hayden" wing this summer as well.

One quick question Hal. How long did it take you to decide that you did not want to grow up anymore and carry out some of your dreams and visions? I envy you, and your life style. You set the pace, and I have the utmost respect for you and your operations.

Bulldog

·
Registered
309 Posts
I got tell you guys, that bike is GORGEOUS. The pic's don't do the paint justice. The remote air shocks were a lot of fun. You had to see the look on one ladies face that was posing on the bike when Wilber lowered it on her. Priceless. You really need to see it in person. Looks like the Purple Dragon has a little yellow brother. Nice work guys. Good to meet Wilber and see Chris as well. Thanks for moment of fame. LOL

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
Hey "Skinny". I had to look at the picture real hard to tell who it was. You need a new pic for your avatar Bro. :D If you keep loosing weight we won't be able to see you! LOL...

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jimbo,

In a million years, I would never have guessed that, that was you. You are looking great man!

Bulldog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts