GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I'd love to but We have Wine&Dine coming up then Smokies. I'll try to get one another month.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'll do one in Southern IL if'n y'all come:?:nojoke:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Don't be so quick to volunteer. We voted Saturday that you were doing the next one right after you move here.;)
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!!!! Thanks for the vote, I am humbled. Ok we take a right, then a left then start scrapping WEEHOO:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
W O W !!!!! :shock: :eek:4:

Lots of support I see

·
Registered
384 Posts
W O W !!!!! :shock: :eek:4:

Lots of support I see
I noticed that. We've already did the Warner Robins thing and once again I'm not sure I'm going to be in town the last weekend of the month. Someone else mentioned a lot going on in May. Maybe we need to take a month off. Don't know but this silence is deafening.

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The weather has been great and these last few weekends I have been riding down to meet the FL guys. I'm hoping someone picks up here.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I'm hearing "crickets" here

·
Registered
643 Posts
I would try to make another one but this month is all tied up with preparing for graduations and after graduation parties.

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well..............I'm heading south again in the morning for another lunch run if anyone is interested. I need to be back around 8 pm to pick up the bride. The laundry is piling up. :eek:4:

·
Registered
633 Posts
:cool: Is a weekend preferable or will a Friday work?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I would figure most work on Friday.

·
Registered
633 Posts
You are probably right about Friday. Rest of my May weekends are booked for rides already. Perhaps June.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Does anyone know of the steak house Willygfe was talking about during the first threat ???

Here is a link; bentonleessteakhouse.com

Never been there myself.. Just a thought !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts