GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Did they win that thing in a Mary Kay contest?

I don't think that would fly here in Woodbourne, with fat old Bulldog on top...LOL

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Actually, that would be great right now for the"Ride for the Cure" since it it Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I have a pink motorcycle on my desk, but it is only 3 inches long...
love the guitar...let me know if you ever want to sell it! My Martin is mahogany, not quite pink

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I saw an awful pink spray canned crotch rocket at a dealers last year by their service department. Even the tiny windshield and seat were partially painted. It hurt to look at it. I asked one of the mechanics about it and why would anyone do that to a bike. Guy said the owners wife did it right after the divorce. Apparently he was having difficulty with the one-woman-for-life vow.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
S&W Triker said:
love the guitar...let me know if you ever want to sell it! My Martin is mahogany, not quite pink
When I told people I was getting a pink guitar they would look at me weird. (Well, more weirdly than they normally do.) But when they see it they usually say what you say. :D Pictures don't do it justice - it's got a subtle metal flake look to it up close.

I two white ones just like it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts