GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new member attempting to join the madness. He has emailed me that when attempting to join, he is asked the above question. (I looked at my Wing, and it is made by Honda, that being his answer). On a serious note, has this come up before, and if so, what is the resolution?
Thanks! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Honda is made in America by Mexicans

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
the correct answer is Honda , it worked fine for me but lots of folks have had trouble getting registered, i guess its some kind of computer problem that only happens on some computers

if he cannot get it to work he might have to contact Lamont for help

the Mexicans seem to be getting into everything !

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
They do that to keep out the riff raff:cool::cool: (No offense Doug)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Who makes Goldwing

I just logged in as a new member and was asked same ? Had no trouble with answer or continuing on with new registration!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Actually... its 6 short green guys from a planet just 2 degrees to the left of the star called Sirus. They came here and set up shop in an underground bunker 30 miles east of Salvadro in Brazil. They are able to sneak them past customs in containers carrying coffee beans.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Uhhhh, Peterbuilt ??????????? :wrong:

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
try Honda with a capital H

·
Registered
248 Posts
Being from England, and resident here, I frequently get innocently asked the question "Who'd you come over here with?" Meaning, which airline did you choose..

Being ever ready to mess with peoples heads I invariably reply.....

"I don't know all their names" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think this response might also work well here..

John

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Hey Wingjammer - I don't think they even know! :lol:

I logged out and tried to get in with another name and I used Honda and it said the answer was incorrect! I think Lamont must have a glitch there somewhere! :cool:

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
Y'all are killin me! I just got off the phone with Bartster....he's demented! :eek:4::eek:4::eek:4:

I dunno who the "heck" makes the Goldwing, but verily I can say unto you, if'ns you don't that query, then I have No CLUE!!! I'm just happy I get to ride like nobody's watchin'! I'm just glad we're doin' what we're doin! :shrug:

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Harley, they bought out Honda a while back.....that's why Harley is not concerned with make a bike to compete with the Wing...they own it.
Thought everyone knew that....:shrug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts