GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear a size EEEE boot. I know there are a thousand boot threads on this forum talking about brands. I'm having a hard time finding my size in wide. Anybody have any info? I'm interested in a comfortable( not necessarily waterproof) pair of touring boots. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The closest I can come is www.cruiserworks.com They make up to an EEE at leaset in some sizes.
copilot, I was just on Cruiserworks website and they look interesting. Are their sizes correct or ( as they recommend ) should I order 1/2 size larger? Thanks

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have the same problem. I wasn't able to find M/C boots in wide sizes. I went with Magnum boots, they specialize in foot wear for police & law enforcement. They have many boots styles that work well as M/C boots.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also have a wide foot in addtion to high instep. I found the Magnum boots in our local shoe store and they are great boots and come in wide widths. You can check out their products on their web site. I got the Stealth Side Zip boot and they are real comfortable.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the same problem and ended up with Sidi. I got the model Mega Te Por. They are waterproof and quite comfortable. But they are pricey.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Another Vote for the Hi-Tec Magnums. Finally, a boot I can ride in and still walk around comfortably. Came in handy at Daytona this year.

...........................Don Boot sz, 14 EEEE

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I've been down this road before... I've asked for suggestions for very wide boots (I'm a 5E) and got all kinds of helpful suggestions from guys who apparently can't read and suggested narrow boots...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wide

Look at a Redwing 2230, they have these in wide up to H

1 - 14 of 14 Posts