GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I have been a lurker here for sometime, biding my time until I could purchase an 1800....WELL THE TIME IS NOW:lol:....just bought a new 2008 GL1800 Comfort/Navi/ABS! Now comes the agony of waiting until it comes in!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you here! That doesn't happen often!
We bought our 09 on January 22 and are approaching 900 miles on it. Not bad for the dead of winter!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Congratulations, Stu, on your new ride. I hope you don't have to wait too long but, even if you do, it will be worth it.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Enjoy it...I know you will.

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
TOP of the day to you and CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Congrats!!!

The wait can be agonizing but the reward is sweet!!

What color did you get??

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
:congrats::congrats:

Need pictures when it arrives....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Titanium is the color............

·
Registered
821 Posts
Congrats on the new bike, I have only had mine for a little over two months. I still smile like a little kid on Christmas day when I get on it.
Ride safe, ride often.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Doesn't matter what color you bought or what accessories you have with it, you have purchased the absolute best riding machine there is. The worst ride I have had on a goldwing was as Billy Crystal says,"Simply Maaaaarvelous!".
PS: Except for my wreck!:congrats:

·
Mad UK Winger
356 Posts
:congrats:

but you do realise the black ones are faster and pull more women dont you? lol
just joking, enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Congratulations Stu:thumbup: now all you need is a secret bike account. My buddy's wife just added up all of his wing farkles and supplies and stopped at $8,000.00.:eek:4: Good luck!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Whoopeee

Congrats on the new bike. I still remember that feeling like it was October... Wait it was October... :thumbup: I got my 08 (Caliente Red) and so far even though its been chilly some (under 50 is chilly to us carolina boys) I have managed to squeeze out 1600 miles. Took it in for the first oil change yesterday. They had a special for $49.

Anyhoo. Happy & Safe riding...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts