Discussion Starter #1
Who all are gonna go this year?
I am!
add your bike to my bike emotion lets see how many bikes we get
:biker:

·
Registered
379 Posts
If I can talk HEDO and/or TONY into it, I'd like to try one of these.

Whatcha say GUYS? Should make for a nice weekend run.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Kathy & I are planning to be there.
:biker::biker::biker:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
There are four 1800s coming up from Soggy South Orygun Coast. Starts in Olympia. Details on Rides and Trips board.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Yeah, Dayle, we already know storm, snow, sleet and the black of night won't...... :snow1: :rain1: :clap2:

S

·
0 Posts
Jon , are you bringing your wife this year ? There a bunch of us who would really like to meet the lucky girl . :)

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Hey, guys, gimme a break. You are going to be so close this year I could talk to you over the back fence.......

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just checked and both motels are booked
Did anybody reserve a block of rooms?
or what else is around there? :oops:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
OK - Just looked at that and figured out why they would be full. The third weekend of May is the annual Florence Rhody Festival, and by chance happens to be about the largest gathering of motorcycles on the Oregon Coast - complete with a 20K runner marathon, parade of old cars, three or four thousand bikers and who knows what.

Would suggest that we move the evening stop to Newport, or even Yachats. Dayle, let me know which way you want to jump, and I will run up the beach and look for a hangout.

S

·
0 Posts
IRHarry, Dayle is burning the candle on both ends right now from what I understand .
Since your able and willing and DON'T HAVE ANY STUPID SNOW :evil: , you could make us further envious by checking things out with your scoot and make a suggestion or two ? :)

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Go to other board, but got a block of rooms at Driftwood Shores in Florence.
http://www.driftwoodshores.com/ 1-800-422-5091
Would recommend reservations soon, as the Rhody festival will fill everything up soon.
for those camping, within a mile of the State Park.
The weather gods must have heard Dayle was coming - snow on the beach early this week..... :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts