GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Not Me !

For years & years I'd been a "premium J&P member" -or- whatever they called it. You paid a $50 annual fee, in return for the right to take substantial discounts on orders. I bought enough, annually, to recoup my $50 annual fee.

Once upon a time summer-before-last, I ended up 100 miles south of J&P on a 1-day biz trip. I emailed & phoned J&P prior to my trip re: procuring matching his'n'her jackets/pants; etc. - the works ! I was assured EVERYTHING in stock, our sizes; yadda-yadda-yadda.

I phoned about some other item when I was about 30 min. out....... forget what the item was, doesn't matter. During the conversation I asked to re-confirm about the merchandise I was going to purchase... the J&P operator advised she had no way of checking availability ? HUH ? She further advised J&P's phones are answered by a service in MIAMI, FL & they only have catalogs in front of them - showing products - no inventory data....... Great !!!!

I arrive @ J&P with a "bad feeling" in my gut about what I'm gonna find -or- not gonna find..... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I'd desired was in stock....

I drove 200 mi. outa my way just to get hosed by J&P. I asked for a mgr. to advise what just happened to me...... they could care less......

I filled out a online cust. svc. form, detailing what happened. Never rec'd a reply, phone call, zip.

Sooooooooo - have fun @ J&P..... don't worry about me taking up a parking space on their lot !

adios - Dave / Missourahhhhhhhhh

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for your mishap, I for one could care less about JP Cycles, I am going to see all the other vendors that will be there...

·
Registered
999 Posts
It's kinda fun to see all the vendors and just walk around, I was going to ride up tomorrow but instead will welcome home several bus loads of IANG troops from Afghanistan tomorrow with the PGR!!!!!! I was there when they left last year and it will be my honor to welcome them home, what a joyous day it will be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts